Designed with architects in mind, the Architectural Series is precisely fabricated from new, 6063-T6 tubing, elegantly tapering approximately 1 inch every 5-½ feet. The Architectural Series flagpoles are perfect for installation at commercial or industrial locations of any scale. The flagpoles have a high wind speed rating and increased wall thickness, good at withstanding high wind locations.
- Gold anodized aluminum ball ornament
- Cast aluminum revolving truck with pulley
- Solid braided polypropylene halyard
- Swivel flag snaps with vinyl snap covers
- Cast aluminum cleat with mounting screws
- Spun aluminum flash collar
- Galvanized steel foundation sleeve
- Halyard (rope) is outside the pole
- Double-Cleat/Double-Halyard Available for additional charge
When ordering a flagpole ensure that flagpoles are the only thing in your cart.
Also, shipping is a quote and subject to revision.
By placing an order you confirm that you are able to receive Freight shipments at the shipping address specified, that shipping fees for rejected or undeliverable freight shipments will not be refunded. You agree to inspect your delivery for damage prior to signing for Proof of Delivery. (Damage claims will not be reimbursed if the damage was not noted at the time of delivery.)
Commercial flagpoles ship by truck, due to market variability our calculator is not able to calculate exact freight charges. Please call us for a firm freight quote. If you select this shipping option you will get an approximate freight cost based on today’s spot price of the shipment. We will contact you with the actual cost if it varies from the quoted charge, you may cancel the order at that point without penalty. We do not ship commercial poles to Alaska or Hawaii.