FAA AC: 150/5345-43H
ETL Certified L-810
ICAO Annex 14, Vol. 1, Type B
Flight Light L-810 obstruction lights are used on buildings, antennas, towers, cranes, and any other kind of obstacle which occupies airspace. Each fixture includes a glass Fresnel globe which is colored red for most applications. The fixtures are either a single or a double lamp housing and made with 3/4″ or 1″ internally threaded housing. A side-mounted option is also available. These obstruction lights operate on a 120V or 230V circuit. The fixture includes an incandescent 116W, A21 medium screw base lamp.
• FAA approved L-810, certified and tested by ETL with a red lens and 116W lamp #32B.
• Direct installation into existing voltage power circuit.
• Direct mounting to conduit, bottom or side mounting options available.
• Standard configurations come with 3/4″ threaded fittings.
• Photocell option for automatic activation at night.
|FL-810||R: Red||AC1: 120VAC
|S: Single||34B: 3/4″ Hub – Bottom
10B: 1″ Hub – Bottom
34S: 3/4″ Hub – Side
10S: 1″ Hub – Side
FF: Floor Flange
LSM: Low Surface Mount
MT: Marine Treated
P: Photocell (81020 Series)
R: Red Casting
T: Transfer Relay
| Not FAA Approved.  For single option only.  Flasher not available for 277VAC.
Shipping Weight: (Single): 4.5 lb./2 kilo., Volume: 0.5 cu. Feet/0.01 cu. Meters