The Sentry Series offers Cam Cleat system flagpoles in heights from 20′ to 40′. The raised reinforced door frame design provides the security of an Internal Rope Halyard and Cam Cleat system with the reinforced strength necessary for moderate wind speed areas.
- Patented, Heavy-Duty Gold Anodized Aluminum Ball
- Cast Aluminum Revolving Truck with SEALED Stainless Steel Bearing Assemblies, Aluminum Spindle, Cast Brass Exit Bushing and Removable Hood
- Complete Internal Halyard Assembly
- Rope Halyard Cam Cleat System
- Two (2) Stainless Steel Swivel Flagsnaps
- Two (2) Neoprene Flagsnap Covers
- Patented, Plastic Coated Counterweight
- Beaded Retainer Ring Assembly
- Cam Cleat
- Reinforced Raised Door Frame
- Flush Mount Access Door with Lock and Keys
- Spun Aluminum FC-11 Flash Collar
- Galvanized 16-Gauge Corrugated Steel Ground Sleeve with Steel Grounding Spike
When ordering a flagpole ensure that flagpoles are the only thing in your cart.
Also, shipping is a quote and subject to revision.
By placing an order you confirm that you are able to receive Freight shipments at the shipping address specified, that shipping fees for rejected or undeliverable freight shipments will not be refunded. You agree to inspect your delivery for damage prior to signing for Proof of Delivery. (Damage claims will not be reimbursed if the damage was not noted at the time of delivery.)
Commercial flagpoles ship by truck, due to market variability our calculator is not able to calculate exact freight charges. Please call us for a firm freight quote. If you select this shipping option you will get an approximate freight cost based on today’s spot price of the shipment. We will contact you with the actual cost if it varies from the quoted charge, you may cancel the order at that point without penalty. We do not ship commercial poles to Alaska or Hawaii.
There are no reviews yet.