The External Halyard Inline Single Revolving Truck sits at the top of the flagpole, providing an exposed pulley and rope system for raising and lowering the flag, and rotates the flag with the wind. Designed to accept Ball, Eagle and other Finial Ornaments.
Cast Aluminum Body.
• Single Aluminum Pulley with Stainless Steel Axle.
• SEALED Upper and Lower Stainless Steel Ball Bearing Assemblies.
• 1-1/4″ NPT Spindle.
• 1/2″-13NC Top Drilling (5/8″-11NC Available).
• Recommended Halyard Diameter – 3/8″.
Create External Revolving Systems from existing Stationary systems (or Revolving systems with damaged top insert threads).
• Cast Aluminum construction.
• Tapped 1-1/4″ NPT.
• Up to 2-1/2″ Shaft Top Diameter provided with three (3) Stainless Steel Set Screws.
• 3″ to 4″ sizes provided with three (3) Self-Tapping Stainless Steel Screws.
• 4-1/2″ and larger sizes provided with three (3) Stainless Steel Bolts.
When ordering a flagpole ensure that flagpoles are the only thing in your cart.
Also, shipping is a quote and subject to revision.
By placing an order you confirm that you are able to receive Freight shipments at the shipping address specified, that shipping fees for rejected or undeliverable freight shipments will not be refunded. You agree to inspect your delivery for damage prior to signing for Proof of Delivery. (Damage claims will not be reimbursed if the damage was not noted at the time of delivery.)
Commercial flagpoles ship by truck, due to market variability our calculator is not able to calculate exact freight charges. Please call us for a firm freight quote. If you select this shipping option you will get an approximate freight cost based on today’s spot price of the shipment. We will contact you with the actual cost if it varies from the quoted charge, you may cancel the order at that point without penalty. We do not ship commercial poles to Alaska or Hawaii.